Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Malaysia..oh..Malaysia

About an hour ago Jadoon delivered the flight ticket for home. Double happiness, as Halim was also here to process my Karachi claim. Insyallah, by Saturday will be home in time for Hari Raya Haji. Ticket price has gone up as I believed PIA has got no choice but to do so like all other airlines. Fuel prices has spiraled. I am now paying PKR 36,000 equivalent to about USD 600. Little price to pay considering my chance to be with the family for a week!!
To my dear wife, please remember no meat, no chicken...but you know what I miss. Steam bawal and plenty of sayur. Yummy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Justiffa said...

Taufan - salam perkenalan. thanks for visiting my blog and ur kind words. yea it sure sucks when a family has to be apart eh?!! but i guess when we have to, we have to. i'd like to link you if you dont mind, coz then i get to see the 'other side' of the story :)

Best wishes and make good that trip home ok!!!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home