Saturday, December 17, 2005

17 December

Had a busy morning, rearranging my room due to the `environmental' impact. Now I have the study table away from the glass window and the wall. At least now I am not feeling the coldness, which previously has been eminently present. More space has also been created in my room.
Today we have another briefing on National Security Policy, as a sequel from the one done yesterday. This time round all of us were given the opportunity to listen to all the three syndicates. It was indeed an intellectual session, especially the one given by the Murukuland syndicate. The exercise was on methodology, but opportunity was given for us to explore on the contents, thus the ever presence of intellectual debate. My only regret is that, we in the First syndicate was not given much opportunity to contribute, as earlier reported. The comdt invited us for question him on the exercise and I took the opportunity to point out my thoughts on the situation between Capatiland and Murukuland. In my mind, I knew that the house will be divided on this issue. True enough, during the tea break, I was approached by some of the participants, some to complement and some to express their disagreement with my opinion. I took it in good spirit, after all that is the beauty of this course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home