Thursday, December 15, 2005

15 December

Yesterday evening my Saudi Arabian colleague and I had a wonderful dinner at Kabul restaurant downtown. Of course as the name suggest, it was an Afghan setup with kebabs and nan bread as the mainstay meal. We ordered, mutton kebabs, nan, eggplant, afghan rice and a whole roasted spring chicken, and green tea. The food was not too bad and the meat was very fresh. It was cheap too, as we only fork out Rp 580 (RM 36).
Miss jogging today as I ran out of daylight. The group finished our final rehearsal quite late, for the final day tomorrow. Managed to do a bit of work-up at the gym. Lunch/Dinner for me is Vegetable Briyani. The rice was cooked at noon by one of the kadams. Somehow, it was not to my expectations. It was not as good as I used to have. As such, I plan to have another go and will only write the recipe when the briyani turns out ok. Be patient. Wassalam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home