Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sandwich

Another picture that I like very much. Again I shot it at Skardu, from the lawn of Shangri-la hotel. The picturesque mountain in the background was really captivating. It began to snow that morning.
This evening was a real waste of time. We are suppose to meet at 1800 to discuss on our presentation. However, the guys start to trickle in one by one and by almost 45 mins we have only 3 guys. I decided to leave. Borrowed the Mehran and drove to town for some bite. Drop by at one of the bakery at Jinnah Super and grab a sandwich and a loaf of bread. Back to the room, had the sandiwch with the iceberg lettuce that I have been saving. Hmmm.. it was really nice. Been a long time since I have a decent sandwich. The roti will go well for my breakfast tomorrow. I plan to have it spread with some honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home