Sunday, December 11, 2005

Trip to Skardu


Hi, the picture was taken through the glass window of the restaurant at Shangri-la Hotel, Skardu. I love this picture so much, I just like to share it. It shows the mountain landscape in the background and the reflection of the structure on the water resembles it as hanging on a cliff. There a lot of nice pictures that I have taken when we went to Northern Area for our group visit. I will share them in time to come. I personally enjoyed the trip, at it gave me a chance to sample the freshness of the mountain air and the unspoiled beauty of the place. The folks are friendly but very reserved though. One thing that I am glad to see, is the awareness for the need of education, which is something worth appreciating in this part of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home