Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Day at College

Hi, it was a slow moving day. I was up early and after performing my subuh obligation, I did some work on the computer. Kadam Erfan cam in on the dot at 0730 to do my bed and later I shared breakfast with him (for the first time). We had some roti kapit with cheese (it was a first for him). Can see the glow on his face while chewing the roti. Feeling generous, I pass him 50 rupee. That certainly made his day. Later, A/Cdre Sadiq's kadam came to download my work for Sadiq. Have a casual check with Ma to spice up my day. Went to ND Hall to be with the hoons and later went round with Zul to F-8 to have a look at our future accomdation. By then, I felt the urge to do some physical, so got into my gear and hop to the gym. It as a bit chilly, so I skip jogging and went straight to the gym. Did my work out for 45 mins and quite happy to discove that I am about a kilo and a half off my target. Back to the appartment, fried some keropok and semosa and wash-up before heading to ND Hall for Syndicate discussion. Casual phone conversation with Ma as the cool crsipy evening breeze caught my attention. In the hall till about 2200 and here I am back in the apartment, writing this. Expect to hit the sack in an hour. Goodnight.p/s By the way, my tummy seems to be ok now, after the ubat akar kayu prescribed by my Paki friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home